Friday, December 14, 2007

Xmas cards from Cathlyn and Susan

I feel bad that I still don't have anything of my own to post, I've just been so busy with work and the kids that I haven't had any time at all to make cards. I'm starting to go through some serious withdrawal! lol :) For my Xmas gift this year, would it be fair to ask Santa to bring more more time in the day for crafty time? :)

I received 2 more wonderful Xmas cards in yesterday's mail. They were such a nice surprise when I got off work yesterday after a tiring shift. I was supposed to be off today to relax and get my own Xmas cards done...but my work just called and they really need me to go in today from 3 - 11 PM, so no cards for me today, I guess. I think I'm destined to be behind this year. I just don't have the time for it. So much to do and so little time! :(

Anyway, I wanted to share these cards, this first one is from Cathlyn Atkins. I love the snowman sticker that Cathyln used and the Cuttlebug background is great along with the colours that she chose. I love it! Thanks so much, Cathlyn! :)
This second one is from Susan MacDonald. These are some cute little presents- love the colours! I really like the festive patterned paper, too. I'm such a sucker for pretty papers! lol :) Thanks so much, Susan! :)
I've met both these gals online through card swaps, a couple of great girls, and fun to exchange cards with. It was so sweet of you both to think of me at Xmas, thanks so much for making my day with a couple of happy cards! I love happy mail!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: