Monday, August 10, 2009

Award from Scrapbook News & Review Magazine


I'm honored to have received this email tonight, giving me a creativity award for my blog. :)

Congratulations, Scrapbook News and Review, the leading paper crafting magazine on the internet, has noticed and is impressed by your blog. We appreciate the time, effort and creativity that you share with the crafting world and to show our approval, we’ve included this unique blog award for you to proudly display.

This award is possible only if you’ve been nominated by our staff or readers and have been approved by our editors. We encourage you to display it proudly and link it back to Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. We thank you for all you’ve given to the blogging world and encourage you to keep doing so. We’ll keep watching and enjoying.

Sincerely
Erika Taylor
Production Director
Scrapbook News and Review Magazine

You can check out SNR (Scrapbook News and Review) here. Thanks so much to Erika for nominating me! :)

I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to post much lately as we've been away a lot on vacation. But, I'm home for a couple of days before we head out again for the remainder of our vacation time. I'll be getting in some crafty time tonight, so stay tuned for something new to show you soon.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on the award, Julie! :0)