Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Pea


It's my turn tonight to demo a card or project and I decided to share this Sweet Pea card, just 'cause I thought it was so stinkin' cute when I saw it on Andrea Walford's blog. Her sister, Sophia Landry designed it and I cased it in part. Here's a link to Soph's tutorial on how to make this sweet pea card and some other great little projects, too.

Here's a bit of an angle to show you the dimension of the little plum flowers.

Well, gotta finish getting ready for tonight. I'll post tonight's other project that we do (demo'd by Louise) sometime tomorrow. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motif - Flourish (SU), Sweet Pea - 1800c (Paper Salon)

Cardstock: Green and Plum (The Paper Company), Flat White (Staples), Dusty Rose (Bazzill)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (SU), Pink Pirouette (SU)
Tools: 1/16" Hole Punch (to make the hole to poke the plum and white flowers through), Scissors, White Gel Pen (Signo), Black Gel Pen (Signo), Oval Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), 1" CIrcle Punch (Creative Memories), Sponge Dauber (SU), Sponge (SU)
Embellishments: Plum and White Flowers (Viva Craft - Dollarama)

No comments: