Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some Gorgeous Panoramic Pics

We're back again after a great time camping. We had beautiful weather while we were away and now the past couple of days have been 30+ C...not exactly in my comfort zone for temperature. I'd be happy if it was in the early 20's all year round! lol :)

Until I get a chance to show you some new artwork, I wanted to share a link with you all for some awesome pictures that I found online of a guy that's taken some gorgeous (mostly panoramic) shots around the area where I'm from in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. It's such a majestic place, and his photography has captured some great scenes. Check them out of you have a few minutes! Here's the link to his travelogue. Enjoy the pics! :)

Well, I'm trying to cool down here, it was over 30 C here today and my house is like a sauna. I'm rotating fans around the house in hopes that I can actually sleep tonight!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: