Monday, August 10, 2009

You're on my mind


We've been away a lot lately or doing work around the house so I haven't had a chance to play much, but I took the opportunity tonight to make a card. I kept it simple as the basement is pretty strong smelling right now from the oil based floor paint that we used in our storage room today. I've got a melon head right now from the fumes, so I think I'll call it a day and seek refuge upstairs where the fumes aren't as strong!

I'll try to make it back soon with something else to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Fresh Bloom (Stampendous), You're on my mind (Queen Kat Designs), Memoirs (Inque Boutique)

Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Jet Black Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples), Cardstock Vellum (SU)

Ink: Jet Black (StazOn), Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Carmine Touch Marker (ShinHan Art Int'l)

Tools: Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Scissors

No comments: