Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Wolves for Laura


I made this birthday card for my SIL, Laura. She loves wolves, so I decided to incorporate an image of wolves onto her card. I think she'll like this one. Happy Birthday, Laura! :)

I have to thank an awesome artist that I found on DeviantART for this pencil drawing. Wow, what amazing work! The artist is fron Finland and goes by the handle of DeadlyDead. You can see their full gallery here. Check it out if you have some time. The stop will be well worth it! I only wish I had that sort of talent with a pencil! My middle brother, on the other hand, has got that talent! Lucky guy!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Image: Wolves by DeadlyDead (posted on DeviantART)
Cardstock: Jet Black Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Beau Jardin Clover (Bo Bunny)
Tools: Oval Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories)
Embellishments: Black Jumbo Brads (Dollarama), 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon & 1/8" Olive Green Satin Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: