Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Begonia Flowers


I had to really think about this card. A co-worker of mine asked me this today if I'd be interested in making a card for him. His only stipulation was that it had a Begonia on the front and the name Sandra on the front of the card, as well. Humm...I searched through my stash of stamps, but alas, no Begonia stamps to be had. So, I had to resort to finding one online and printing it off in black and white. I then watercoloured it. I'm quite happy with how this turned out. I hope he likes it and that the recipient likes it, too! :)

Here's a close up of the Begonia flowers and to show you a bit of the dimension. It's hard to see, but I popped up the matted image layers and the name circle.

Well, time to head off to bed. School starts in the morning and we've all gotta get up early.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Jet Black Linen (CRS), Ivory Linen (CRS), Ivory (Staples), Goldenrod Linen (CRS)

Touch Markers: 0 - Colorless Blender, 11 - Carmine, 32 - Deep Yellow, 95 - Burnt Sienna, 175 - Lime Green

Tools: Scalloped Diamond Punch (EK Success), 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches (Creative Memories), 1/16" Black Pop Dots (MultiCraft Imports), Epson Printer, Font: Freebooter Script

Embellishments: Black Gems (Dollarama)

No comments: