Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Request for Diva Invitation Template

I got the following comment today requesting information from me regarding the Diva Slumber Party Invitations that I did up for my daughter's this summer. Well, Tevita, unfortunately, I have no idea where I got the template...as my friends are all aware, my memory is horrible!

But, I do still have the template saved on my computer, so if you'd like to email me, I can email them out to you to use. Glad you liked them. I'll warn ya, though...don't invite as many kids as we had here! I think I may have had a temporary lapse in sanity to invite 10 girls between the ages of 4 and 7! lol :) Just kidding, seriously have fun with it, all the girls that came had a blast.

So, send me an email at (lynuxkitty at yahoo dot ca) and I'll send you out the templates. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)


Tevita has left a new comment on your post "Diva Party Invitations":

I think it's a beautiful invitation! Do you mind sharing what website you got the "clip art" from? I would like to do this for my daughter as well.

No comments: