Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fairest of Them All


My girls had another birthday to attend this afternoon, so I opted to make another princess card like the one I made last week. I love this carriage stamp...so cute, I think I'll make my daughter's upcoming birthday invitations with it, too. If you click on the picture above you'll be able to see my embossing a bit better. :)

Here's a close up of the carriage with all the glitter.

Well, we have 2 1/2 hours of free time while the kids are at the birthday party and tonnes of running around to do, so away I fly! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Carriage - Fairest of them all (Imaginisce), Princess, Make a Wish (Studio G)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Flat Black (Memories), Flat White (Staples)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Touch Markers: 0 - Colorless Blender, 17 - Pastel Pink, 86 - Vivid Reddish Purple, 175 - Lime Green
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots and Just my Type - Floral Branch Embossing Folders (ProvoCraft), Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), paper trimmer using a score blade (to make a score line between my two folder designs), Black Gel Pen (Signo)

Embellishments: Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Very beautiful Julie! your girl friends' are all lucky to always get such nice birthday cards from you ;)

Corie said...

So pretty -- LOVE the bling