Friday, September 18, 2009

One Layer Swap Cards

Well, it's been a very busy week with being back to work full time (I'm lovin' it by the way!) but, I've also had things on the go every night this week, hence me being MIA on the blog scene.

I had a great time out with the local crafty gals on Tuesday night at our monthly stampin' get-together. As I mentioned in my last post, we choose to hold an actual swap this time and made a card for each person who attended. The following are the cards that I got to bring home made by the other talented ladies in our group. You can click on most of the names to go directly to that person's blog.

Valerie Wilson

Germaine MacDonald

Kim Prince



Here's a better angle so you can read the sentiment more clearly.

I have a few more things to show you, stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: