Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mojo104 Sketch Challenge


This is a card that I made for my friend, Germaine, who's in our local stampin' group. She likes cupcakes, so I thought I'd go with that theme for a fun birthday card for her and participate in the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge while I was at it.

Here's the Mojo sketch that I followed.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcakes (See d's - Inque Boutique), All Kinds of Happy Collection - Happy Birthday (Imaginisce)
Cardstock: Ivory (Staples), Chocolate (CRS)
Patterned Paper: "Home Sweet Home" dots/light blue paper -Wild Asparagus (My Mind's Eye), Olive Green (Creative Memories)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Sepia (VersaFine)
Touch Markers: 0 - Colorless Blender, 11 - Carmine, 18 - Peach, 29 - Barely Beige, 42 - Bronze Green, 95 Burnt Sienna
Tools: Sponge (SU), Scissors, Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Olive Green Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: