Saturday, September 12, 2009

Princess, Make a Wish


My girls were invited to a 7th birthday party for one of the little girls that they go to school with and this is the card that I made for her. Jim had our camera today, so I had to scan my card instead since I forgot to take a pic of it earlier. Unfortunately, the colour is a bit wonky in the scan...but I guess you get the idea! lol :)

In real life, the top colour on the carriage and the mat layer matched perfectly. It's also hard to capture dimension using your scanner...that, or I'm not doing it right! I used Diamond Stickles all over the carriage and made it shimmer and pop. It looked cute. I also added the Cuttlebug floral branch border to the bottom, but it's hard to see it in the pic...did I mention that I'm not a fan of scanners! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Carriage - Fairest of them all (Imaginisce), Princess, Make a Wish (Studio G)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Flat Black (Memories), Flat White (Staples)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Touch Markers: 0 - Colorless Blender, 17 - Pastel Pink, 86 - Vivid Reddish Purple, 175 - Lime Green
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots and Just my Type - Floral Branch Embossing Folders (ProvoCraft), Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), paper trimmer using a score blade (to make a score line between my two folder designs), Black Gel Pen (Signo)

Embellishments: Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

No comments: