Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One Layer Card Swap


The monthly challenge with the our local crafty group this time around was to make each person a card instead of just one that we normally enter into the swap that only one person would receive. We were to make all the cards the same, but the challenge was that this was to be a 'One Layer' card. You could choose to use a card base, plus one layer or a card base plus one embellishment. So, I choose the latter and what a challenge this was! I'm used to using so many layers, that I had a hard time thinking up a simple design that didn't look super simple or just plain boring.

Anyway, I think I'm happy with the way that my swap card turned out. I'm excited to see what everyone else came up with. I'll post them on Wed night.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Asian Bamboo Butterfly (Rubber Stamp Ave), Dragonfly - Butterfly Wishes (Impression Obsession), Something of the Marvelous (Impression Obsession)

Cardstock: Flat White (Staples)

Ink: Old Olive (SU) Tools: Peeled Paint - Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (Ranger)
Embellishments: Green Bling (Colorbok)

No comments: