Monday, August 24, 2009

Cupcake Puppets by Diana and Hurricane Pics


The girls and I met up with a good friend of mine and her kids today to go see a Mad Scientist show at the local public library. I'm so glad we went, the girls had so much fun at the show and seeing several of their friends that they haven't seen in a while. When we got there, Diana gave these sweet little cupcake puppets to each of my girls as a gift. She's always making some sort of wonderful craft and she's great at whatever she does. You can check out her blog here for other projects that she's done. We're all huge fans of her painted rocks, but you've gotta take a look at the knitted crafts that she makes- they're just too cute for anything! Diana's certainly artistic.
Thanks again, so much, Diana! The girls have been playing non-stop with their little cupcake puppets. :)

Oh, a quick update on the weather here. Hurricane Bill swept through, but after all the hype it really wasn't much at all. I guess after all the destruction here from Hurricane Juan a few years back no one was taking any chances. So, I'm glad to report that all is fine here now and only minimal damage was done to my flowers and a few downed branches from our trees. I guess the waves were pretty phenomenal, though. They got pretty high, but I didn't get to see any, just on the news.

Here's a few cool pictures of the surf at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia that were in our local newspaper.
I made a card last night, but didn't get a chance to post it, so I'll share that with you soon. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

;) thank you for the plug ;) I was really happy to see you guys and got a kick of out Dani's joy to give the girls their cupcakes, I thought she was going to have issues giving them up ;) she's only got like half a dozen of them of her own you know..