Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DigiScrapping Page by Angela


I have something a bit different to show you today. This gorgeous page was done of my two daughters by my friend, Angela aka Daisy. She's made to move from scrapbooking to DigiScrapping and has become very good at it! I'm floored by her work...it makes me want to get into this, too, but to be honest I'm very out of the loop when it comes to this digi format. I'm amazed with the blending and masking that is done. It all looks so fluid. I love it! I can't wait to find the perfect frames for them and get them hung in the girls' rooms.

You can see Ang's gallery here. She really does fabulous work and I'm so honoured that she made a special page and printed it off for each of my girls. They both absolutely love horses and were thrilled by the page. Thanks again so much, Ang! :)

I have some more cards to show you but I'm beat for now and have to call it a day. I'll get them posted tomorrow and hopefully get in some more crafty time, too.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: