Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy 50th Anniversary, Mum and Dad!

I've been very bad at posting on here lately.  I've haven't created much in the past few months, but I do have a few cards to share with you in the next several posts that I've made for some special occasions lately for family and friends.

I'm so very proud to share that my parents recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  I think this is remarkable milestone and I wish them many, many more happy years together.

Here's a view of the inside of the easel card.

A few close ups...this one is my Mum and  Dad on their honeymoon.

This is a beautiful verse that I found online and thought it would be really nice inside the card.

A closeup of the embossed, 'Best Wishes' sentiment at the bottom of the card.

Here's a picture of the cake that we had made for them.  I love the way they can print a picture on edible rice paper and add it to the top of the cake - so cool!


Check back soon for the next challenge theme for The Stampsmith Challenge for the month of July!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: