Friday, June 15, 2007

More Autism cards and an update

I received 10 more Autism cards today from Kim Burress. She's my first card donator from the States! :) Kim made up a beautiful assortment of cards. I especially love the 'congratulations on your swell news' expecting a baby card. Very cute. Thanks so much, Kim, for taking the time to make those up for us!

On an update note, my friend, Kelly has actually left a comment tonight on my original RAK Request post asking for cards and I wanted to share it with you all, cause I didn't think you'd see it buried now with all my other posts.

I'm so excited to see that she's having great feedback on the cards already. I think they've decided that since there are so many cards, it would be way more than they needed for an auction, so she's selling them on her own and they will be adding the money raised to the fundraising effort. You go, girl!
Anonymous said...

HI All!
My name is Kelly, and My son Owen is the one who has recently been diagnosed with Autism. Thank you SOOOOO Much for your generosity! The cards are beautiful and we have already sold $124 worth in 2 days!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Julie is right you are a wonderful (and talented) group of ladies!

No comments: