Thursday, July 5, 2007

Autism Cards from Ardelle

Today I received a set of 12 cards from Ardelle McFarland for the Autism project. I believe they were made by Ardelle, but they aren't signed. Why don't people sign their work? People should be proud of their creations and take credit for them!! Anyway, thank you very much for your donation, Ardelle! It's very much appreciated! Ardelle, if you let me know that you made them, I'll proudly post them on here. :) ***Edited: Ardelle contacted me and did make these cards and gave the ok for me to post some of them for you all to enjoy. :)






I just posted a new pic of myself...thought I'd add another update pic of myself, with my new hairdo and the lesser me. Down 67 lbs now! There's something to smile about!! :) Thought I'd go with a super short haircut for the Summer, plus I had to have it done for the wedding this weekend. If I showed up as it was, they may have turned me away! lol :) Anyway, this style will be a lot easier to handle for the hot weather...that's if it comes back again! We've had nothing but rain for mostly the past two weeks! It's starting to bum me out! :( Maybe next week it'll clear up...

Well, I have to get a gift done tonight for the wedding on the weekend to go with the cash gift. I hate just giving cash, I'm thinking maybe some tumbled tile coasters or an altered tin to put wedding keepsakes in. I can't decide...must retreat to me stamp room to ponder! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Woohooo!! Your hair looks awesome Julie! A new style to go with the new you!! So exciting! I had a great time last night, will have to do it again soon!! Congrats on getting so many cards for the Autism fundraiser too, I can't believe you have collected that many cards, it's awesome!!

NormaJ said...

Love the new "do" Julie. We finally had a hot day today after
rain,rain and more rain too. Canada is going through a weather
mid-life crisis, I think. Very odd weather all over the country.
Snow in Alberta in July! What!!!

Can't believe the response you have
got so far for the Autism cards. It is wonderful.

Tracy.H said...

Love the new pic, Julie! You look fantastic!

Those cards are awesome, Ardelle!

Tracy.H said...

Love the new pic, Julie! You look fantastic!

Those cards are awesome, Ardelle!