Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birthday Invitations for Alexandria


My task tonight was to make 10 birthday invitations for my daughter, Alexandria's upcoming 6th birthday party. She decided on a butterfly/dragonfly theme for her party this year, so I chose this dragonfly stamp that I had. The inside is also stamped with For, Date, Time, Place, RSVP. She wanted me to use this 'rainbow' ink as she calls it. It's a cheapy ink pad that I got at a Dollar store a while ago, and it gave me some major grief tonight! It kept bleeding and smearing everywhere. I'm not overly happy with how these invitations turned out, but seeing as they're for a child's birthday party, I guess they'll do. It's not like they're for a formal event! Besides, the kids will probably ruin them anyway within a day or so after they get them! lol :) But, you know what, Alexandria will be thrilled with them, I'm sure. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees them in the morning.

Well, it's that time again and I need to go grab some zzz's before my alarm starts barking and it's time to start the day all over again...Ah, the need for more caffeine! lol :)

I'll be back tomorrow with another creation. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Stamps: Dragonfly (Magenta), You're Invited (AMN)
Ribbon: White - Sheer Creations (Michael's)
Cardstock: Pink, Fuchsia, Mauve (The Paper Company)
Tools: Ticket Punch (SU)
Ink: Rainbow Craft ink pad (Dollar store)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I'm sure she will love it! Love those dragonflies. :0)