Saturday, September 29, 2007

Monochromatic Engagement card


I made this card tonight for a childhood friend of mine who just recently became engaged. I wanted an elegant look for this engagement card, so I stuck with a monochromatic scheme for this one. I love the look of black of white together with a touch of pewter. This is a new stamp that I got with a credit that I had from Michaels. It's so elegant, I luv it! And, yes, I had to use my Cuttlebug again! I'm obsessed! lol :)

Stamp: Inkadinkado
Cardstock: Black and White (The Paper Company)
Ink: Black (StazOn)
Embellishment: Pewter ring from wedding themed set (Dollarama)
Tools: Cuttlebug, d'Vine Swirls embossing folder

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is great, Julie!! :0)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Very classy and beautiful,Dawnx

QuiltNut Creations said...

love black and white cards. beautiful job

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Very elegant! Absolutely lovely!

Corie said...

What an elegant card -- love it