Sunday, March 2, 2008

Copper Embossed True Friend


Ok, Here's the card that I made for Kim's Colour Challenge. I see Kim caved and posted her's already, so here's mine, too! lol :) You can see Kim's beautiful card here. Check out the gorgeous photostamp that she used on glossy cardstock! Amazing!

I decided to try some copper cardstock for my card and some beautiful chocolate ribbon for an elegant look. I think this is the first time that I've ever used only one stamp set for an entire card - one stamp for the main focal stamp, sentiment and the background! I guess there's a reason that they group certain stamps together, but I usually tend to mix them up a bit instead, but for this card, I likes all three stamps so I went with it!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: True Friend (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Creamy Caramel (SU) for base layer flower
Cardstock: Copper Metallic (SU), Flat White (CRS), Chocolate Weave (Bazzill)
Embellishments: Chocolate 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Michaels), Clear Gem Brad (Dollarama)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spots and Dots Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful, Julie! I might have to get me some copper paper now. ;0)

dasimonds said...

Gorgeous Card!
I love the copper paper..
great elements!