Saturday, February 20, 2010

RAK from Nancy

I received some 'happy mail' in the form of a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) yesterday from my friend, Nancy Elrick, who also happens to be the list owner of a wonderful Yahoo group that I've been a member of for several years, called, CST (Canadian Stamp Talk).

I've loved the versatility of this flourish stamp from SU! and the flowers she used are so pretty and shimmery.  Hard to take a good pic of, to get the true colour, they're a darker pink in real life, but my flash was picking up on the glitter in them.  So pretty, though.   

Nancy, thank you so much for thinking of me right now, especially when you have so much on your plate, as well.  You really made my day!   Keep an eye out for a little love coming your way, too!  *wink*

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are very welcome, Julie!! The flowers are the Bridal ones from Michaels. I bought the tin of white and cour them with markers. I love how the shimmer still shines through!!