Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RAK's and a Swap Card

This beautiful card above was given to me by my friend, Louise Allen.   I love the shimmer on this card and it also uses some of my favourite colours, gorgeous flowers and a beautiful butterfly charm.  I absolutely love it!  Thanks so much, Louise!

Apparently, a couple of my friends have a twisted, sarcastic sense of humour...with the next two cards!   lol   :)  The card below was given to me by my friend, Kim Prince.  I love it!  So funny!  Thanks so much, Kim for thinking of me and making me laugh so hard with this card!
 

Here's another card that had me roaring with laughter - so funny!  Not sure about holding the kitty by the tail, but I know it's all in fun!  Thanks so much to my friend, Valerie Wilson for bringing this one over to me.  My hubby, Jim's not quite sure about you two, now!  But, you know I luv ya both!  lol :)

The card below was created by Catherine Levy.  I drew Catherine's name for our swap this time around.  It was to incorporate sheet music and buttons on a card or project or your choice.   I love the way she used the sheet music to create this beautiful distressed flower.  So pretty.   Thanks, so much, Catherine, it's beautiful!

As you can see, I used a few of the girls photos from their blogs to save me from having to take pictures of them and plus, they were watermarked already.  I don't think they'll mind me using their pictures.   Thanks again, girls!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: