Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome, Baby Girl!

My friend, Diana, just had a new little baby girl, so this card is for her.  I finally got to see her today for a few minutes and she's absolutely beautiful!   So tiny and those little hands, oh, my goodness.   It almost makes me want to have another one!   Oh, ya gotta love visiting a new little baby, though....especially when you can cuddle them and then give them back to the parents and go home and have a good night of sleep yourself!  lol  :)  

I love making girls baby cards and I was inspired by this card by Kerri Michaud and knew I wanted to make a card with the same basic sketch. Thanks for the inspiration, Kerri!  :)

Ok, that's all for now.   I'll be back soon with something else to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Powder Collection - Giraffe (Imaginisce)
Cardstock: Flat White & Ivory (Staples), Dusty Rose (Bazzill), Rose (Creative Memories)
Patterned Paper: Brooke Narr Stripe & Paisley (Making Memories)
Ink: Creamy Caramel (SU), Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Labels Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Ivory and Dusty Rose Ric Rac Ribbon (MultiCraft Imports), Pink Bling (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

this is so cute, Julie! :0)