Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SFYTT Sketch Challenge


I had a great time making this card for the current SFYTT sketch challenge.  I stopped into Zellers yesterday to fill my prescriptions and I noticed a clearance table of crafty items...I took a peek and I found these acrylic embellishments and buttons.  I couldn't leave them there!  You know me, I love a bargain!  lol  :)

This is the sketch that I followed by Jen del Muro of 'I{heart}2stamp.'

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Teal & Lime Green (Bazzill), Jet Black Linen (CRS)
Tools: Lattice Arch Punch (Creative Memories), Black Pop Dots (MultiCraft Imports)
Embellishments:Sheer Black Ribbon (Michaels), Acrylic Embellishments (ColorBok), Buttons (ColorBok)

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Like your combination of ribbon, buttons, & acrylics. I have that lattice punch and really like it.

Get better soon!

Tracy.H said...

This turned out great, Julie!! Love all the elements you used...especially that MS border punch. :0)

Unknown said...

i ABSOLUTELY Love the colors for this one Julie. One of my favorite combinations. Have I told ya lately, that you ROCK the cards???

Hope you are doing well
Toodles
Erika