Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Catherine!


Tomorrow is my good friend, Catherine Levy's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE!!! :) I waited til now to post a pic of her card that I made her, so she wouldn't see it...but I know she's not home this afternoon and she's getting her present tonight, so it's safe to post this now. lol :) Please stop on by and wish Catherine a Happy Birthday, she's such a good person and a real sweetheart!

My idea with this card was to make the flower to look sort of like a lit sparkler candle for a celebration look. I kinda like it! I think Catherine will like the bling, too...after all what girl doesn't like a bit of bling! :)

Well, I'm gonna try to make it into my craft room again soon, but I have to work tonight so it likely won't be then. But, we'll see if I can sneak in for a bit tomorrow. It's been a busy week and I'm starting to go into a bit of crafty withdrawal! Plus, I'm itching to try some altered projects that have been brewing in my head! lol :) So, stay posted!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: 'make a wish', flower and both flourishes are all from Winnefred St. clear stamps (Heidi Grace designs - Fiskars)
Cardstock: Rose Weave, Teal, Sunflower (all Bazzill), Flat White (CRS), Gray (Loomis Art Supplies)
Ink: Taken with Teal (SU), Rose Romance (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder for scallops (SU), Circle Template - Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories)
Embellishments: Pink and Teal Swarovski Crystals

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is great, Julie! I had no idea it was her bday...guess I should pay attention to the bday list on CST!! I am gonna have to get busy and make a card this weekend!! ;0)

Ila said...

This is a really Gorgeous card!! I'm sure she will love it!!

Corie said...

Love this card!!