Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

This is the card that I made for my hubby, Jim, that I posted about last week and had to remove it, 'cause he was teasing me! So, now that it's Valentine's Day, it's safe to post now! lol :) You can see my initial post regarding this card here along with the supplies I used.

Jim and I just got home from the Ship's Company Valentine's Dinner and Dance. It was a good evening overall. It was held over in Halifax at a posh hotel, we got to dress up, had a nice roast beef dinner and had way too many desserts to choose from...some yummy stuff! We weren't really in the dancing mood, so we mostly sat and chatted and joked around with a few other couples and had a fun time.

My girls had a wonderful day today, they really love Valentine's Day. They each had parties at school and they love giving/getting cards. They also really liked the little treasure boxes that I made for them last night, I'm glad since I was up half the night making them! lol :)

I thought this picture, below, was cute, I snapped it of my youngest daughter after I picked her up at preschool. When I got there to pick her up, all 24 of the children had their faces painted like this- too cute for anything! :)
Well, I just wanted to post the Valentine's card that I made for Jim to show you. Hope everyone had a nice day and that you got to spend it with your loved ones.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous card

Catherine said...

your daughter is so cute and btw, love the card =)

Corie said...

Your daughter is just tooooo cute. Beautiful card too.

Kristine said...

Oh, what a CUTIE PIE!! :) Love it when people share their families. Sounds like you and hubby had a really terrific time. Love your blog... Blessings!

Tracy.H said...

Such a great card, Julie. ;0)

And what a cutie! :0)