Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love Goddess Valentine

**Update: I just decided to remove the picture of this card, Jim says that I'm being weak and posting the card too early...lol :) Apparently, he looks at my blog doesn't want to ruin the surprise. I just thought that perhaps if he did see it, he might get inspired to make me one of the sweet cards that he used to make me years ago that I loved getting so much! I guess that happens after 12 years of marriage, though! lol :) So, I'll post the pic of his card on Valentine's Day after he gets it.**

This is the card that I made for my hubby, Jim for Valentine's Day. I don't know if the fairy is weird, but I thought she was so beautiful that I knew I wanted to use her on the card. We'll call her a 'Love Goddess'...how's that? lol :) Anyway, I think the card has a sexy feel to it and that he'll like it. I hope it's not too girly...well, I guess for Valentine's Day we can get away with it being a little feminine, eh? lol :) Instead of adding ribbon, I opted for some pretty pewter charms to embellish it up a bit.

After a busy week, I don't go to work again until the end of the week, so hopefully I have lots of projects to show you this week, so stay tuned! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Soft Swirls (SU), Love Goddess (Not sure who makes this stamp, it came from same bunch of um's that I bought last year in an online garage sale. So, if you know who makes this, please let me know and I'll update it here.)
Ink: Black (SU)
Cardstock: Flat White, China Red Linen and Black Linen (CRS)
Embellishments: Pewter finish heart and 'Love' charms (Dollarama), silver brads
Tools: Cuttlebug with d'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

You can't tease us like that!! Darn hubby! ;0)