Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank You RAK from Kelly


I just realized that I've been MIA for nearly a week...I don't know where the week has gone!

I received this beautiful card a couple of days ago from my good friend, Kelly Eelhart and I had to share it. I love the colours and the prima's that Kelly used, a very elegant looking card. Great job, Kelly! :)

Sorry that I don't have any of my own work to share. I went to bed early last night and actually got 12 hours of sleep...I can't remember the last time that happened! I fell asleep again tonight putting the girls to bed and I just woke up. I'm posting this and then I'm going back to bed! I'm exhausted and I think I really need to catch up on some well needed rest! But, I really want to get in my craft room tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something to share with you soon!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: