Saturday, February 2, 2008

Princess Castle Birthday card


We just got home from a 3rd birthday party for a friend of my daughter's. It was a great little party, they all had a lot of fun and are now having a great ol' time blasting their harmonicas that they got in their treat bags...hmmm, those might go missing very soon if the novelty doesn't wear off right away! lol :)

I used a castle stamp that I forgot that I had. Tisk...tisk on me! Imagine having stamps that we forget that we have! lol :) Anyway, I bought it last year from another stamper from an online garage sale with a bunch of other unmounted stamps. I'm not sure who makes it, so if you know, please leave a comment and I'll update the supplies below. Sorry for the poor picture, too. I took a quick pic of the card before I ran out the door and it turns out it wasn't as clear as I thought it was! Oops! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: 'Make a Wish' and 'Pretty Princess'- from 2 stamp sets (Studio G), Castle (unknown)
Cardstock: Flat White (CRS), Rose Weave (Bazzill)
Ink: Rose Romance (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder - for making scallops (SU), Circle Template - Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), White gel pen, Cuttlebug with d'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! :0)

eriKa said...

that's so cute! i've just recently gotten into rubber stamping and i've really started enjoying it

Ila said...

This is really cute!!