Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Blogiversary to me!

Wow, tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the start of my Mutch to Stamp blog. I can't believe it's been a year already, where does the time go? I've had so much fun over the past year with it and I find that I'm more inspired to create something, cause then I have to rush to get it posted on my blog. Funny, eh? I think it's mostly because I love to get comments and get feed back on something that I've made. I've also made some really good friends through it, too. Stampers truly are some of the most wonderful people out there and I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to meet some of them! Here's to many more years of bloggin' fun! :)

I did make a card tonight, but I can't share it with you quite yet...just in case a certain someone might see it here and spoil her birthday surprise. I'll post it soon...

Well, I'm gonna call it a day, I've got a full day planned tomorrow, so I better go get some rest!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your Blogaversary!

Here's a toast to another year!

Jackie said...

Happy Blogaversary to you! And here's to many more wonderful creations - I really enjoy your work.

Tracy.H said...

Happy Blogiversary to you, Julie!! And we are so glad you are here for us to drop in and say hi!! :0)

Kelly said...

Happy blogaversary To you Julie!

maiahs_momma said...

congrats on your blogaversary :)! Mine is in a week or two I think...lol, big surprise I don't remember :p! I wouldn't look, to see what card or goodies you made :P! What makes you think I would peek on our blog :p (tee hee)

Hugs,
catherine

Dana said...

We have almost the same Blogaversary Julie! Congrats to you.