Monday, January 14, 2008

Enabler Alert...

My Mum and I stopped in to Michaels on the way home today, as she doesn't have one near her, and who am I to pass up on crafty shopping? lol :) We got to take advantage of some great deals. :) I got a few sheets of Bohemia patterned paper and this gorgeous Heidi Grace stamp set by Fiskars. I love the flourishes and it was a great deal - it's a 4" x 8" sheet, regularly $23 for the sheet, on sale for $12! :)







I also picked up these cute Studio G sets- aren't the bird and owl cute? :)
Mum also got a few wood mounted Easter stamps for the girls and I to play with. They had fun this afternoon playing with their new stamps...ah, I'm training them well! lol :) I love the little chick, how cute is he?
Ok, this was just a quick post to tell of my bargains...gotta go to bed. It's storming out here right now, it was quite a slick ride home tonight after work. I don't think there will be any school in the morning, but we'll see. I'll have to get up early regardless of if there's school or not since the girls rarely sleep in! :(

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love those flourish stamps!! :0)

QuiltNut Creations said...

great deal on those stamps! i love the chicken one too, looks like i may have to head into Michael's again lol!