Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nightingale Thank you


I decided to head into my crafty space after I got off work tonight to relax a bit. I really like the China Red colour that I worked with last night, then I thought about a card that I'd seen on Jan Tink's blog a few weeks ago and absolutely loved, since it incorporated some of my most favourite colours. So I'm sorry, but tonight's card is another CASE like last night, but I promise my next card will be all mine! lol :) You can see Jan's creation here. I love checking out Jan's blog, she does wonderful work, offers awesome tutorials and is an absolute riot! She's definitely one funny gal! I especially like her recent tale of the Christmas tree. You'll have to go take a peek for yourself! :)

OK, I've gotta hit the hay, it's gonna be a busy day of painting here tomorrow. I'll post before and after pics of my finished dining area, kitchen and hall tomorrow.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Flat Black (CRS), Flat White (CRS), Flat Key Lime (CRS), Purely Pomegranate (SU)
Stamps: Dove (Nightingale, See d's - Inque Boutique), Thank You (Announcements - retired)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Black (SU)
Tools: Oval Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), Ticket Punch (SU)
Embellishments: Black and White Gingham ribbon (Michaels), Flower (Dollarama), Black Jumbo Brad (Dollarama), Lime mini brads (Making Memories)

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Lovin' this card, Julie! I absolutely love that flower!! I really need to remember to check out the flowers next time I am in Dollarma!! :0)

Corie said...

This is so beautiful and elegant!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

What a lovely card. I just had to respond to the comment you left on my blog! Congrats on your tremendous accomplishment. Losing weight is so hard, I know that you will continue with it! You go girl! Happy New Year!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this! that bird stamp is beautiful!

Ila said...

This is So Pretty!!..I love that bird and the colors you've used..Lovely!!