Friday, January 4, 2008

An 'Expecting' card


Tonight's card is for a friend of mine who I recently found out is pregnant with her first child. She has such a kind heart, I know she's gonna be a great Mom. I thought I'd go with a primary-coloured unisex scheme since I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, then I remembered a card a saw a while back done by Pam Downs, you can see her card here in her SCS gallery. Pam does some beautiful work, check out her gallery when you get a few minutes. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies: (All SU, unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Announcements (retired), Watercolour Garden

Ink: Barely Banana

Tools: Paper Piercer, corner rounder punch, ticket punch, white gel pen, 3/4" and 1" circle punches (Creative Memories), red brads (Dollarama), sea sponge.

Cardstock: Black Linen (CRS), China Red Linen (CRS), Flat White (CRS), Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Blue Bayou.

2 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great to see you online with some new 2008 cards. I think we won't be in Halifax until Xmas 2008 now ... I was hoping sooner but our friends are getting married in Hali in August 2009 so we got to space out the trips.

dasimonds said...

Very sweet card! I love the colors and the style.