Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Birthday Invitation from Kelly


This is a birthday invitation that was made by my friend, Kelly Eelhart. She dropped off the invitation for her little boy's 4th birthday party today and I just love the design that she came up with! These are little Happy Hopper stamps that she cut out and added them to the freehand trampoline. How cute is it?! They're having a gymnastics themed party at a local gymnastics club, I'm sure the kids are gonna have a blast! :)

Ok, I really have to run...thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is just too cute! I so with I had those stamps now...we are doing the same thing for Elizabeths bday next month! Too cute! :0)

Kelly said...

This is so cute, what an awesome idea for a gymnastic party. You must have been happy to receive this. Very cute. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for commenting on my blog and entering for my blog candy.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Julie:

Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving me such a nice comment. I love doing tutorials and post a new one every Tuesday. Hope you found one you liked. This is such a cute card. I like how you having them hopping all over.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Sorry, I read your post as "made for" not by. I used to live in Kentville, and commuted to work in Halifax, for six months. That made for a long day. I miss Dartmouth/Halifax so, so much.