Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RAK Received from Tracy

I was a little worried today for my appointment this afternoon with my family doctor...then I checked my mailbox and I received a wonderful package from my friend, Tracy Houghton! Tracy, you're such a sweetheart, you've been so supportive and a wonderful friend! Thanks so much for thinking of me and for definitely cheering me up!!! :)

So, I had my Doctor's appointment and she said that the results were back from the Mammogram and the breast ultrasound and they showed the cyst (that had broken under the pancake smooshing of the mammogram lol), but there is still evidence of the small cyst there. However, since the breast tissue was found to be very dense (from breastfeeding, I'm assuming) I'm happy to report that they're referring me to the breast surgeon for further testing, just to be sure. With so much Breast Cancer in my family, they just want to rule things out and it'll put my mind at rest. So, now I just have to wait for that appointment, hopefully it will be soon, but I know with these surgeons sometimes the wait is long. Anyway, I'm glad that they're following through with more tests for me. I have a wonderful family doctor and she's very sympathetic to my situation and wants to make sure everything is well. She's been seeing me since I was 18 years old, so she knows me well. I'm so fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Ok, I've gotta clean the house (aka toys) before the babysitter arrives to watch the girls tonight while I'm at work. I hope it's a fast shift, I really don't feel like going, but have no excuse not to go! I don't think they'd appreciate it if I called and said I don't really feel like coming in tonight! lol :) Anyway, thank goodness for leftovers, I don't have to cook supper - yippee! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So glad that things went well today, Julie! Hope you find some time to play with the new goodies. BIG HUGS! :0)

Shannon Tompkins said...

It is good to hear that things went well. Enjoy your 2 scoops paper.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things went well. Enjoy your goodies!!

Ila said...

These sure are nice goodies! I've just been getting caught up on my mail. So glad your appointment went well. Hugs, Ila