Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lookie, lookie what I found!!


I was absolutely thrilled today at what I found at Frenchy's during a quick trip in to see if I could find a cheap second-hand Winter coat for my oldest daughter. The zippers have broken on both her coats within just a few days! I didn't want to have to pay a lot for a coat, but she needed something that works and it's still too cold out yet to go with her lighter coat. Well, I found a gorgeous Columbia jacket for her for $4.25! I was very happy about that and it's got loads of room for her to wear now and to grow in to, as well. Ya gotta love Frenchy's! :) A wash and it'll be good as new! When I was heading to the cash register I noticed a table with a few new items on it, and I spied this Embellishment Caddy Carousel! I think I actually ran over to the table and grabbed it! lol :) Tell me that I wasn't excited?! I likely looked like an idiot, but I knew I wanted it and I can't wait to organize all my brads, eyelets, and small embellies. Ohhh, I'll be so organized, maybe I'll actually be able to find things now! lol :)

Well, I have to go cook supper, I'll be working on some altering projects later tonight after I get the kiddies off to bed, so I should be able to share with you later this evening.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

That is cute, Julie! Okay, so if the coat was only $4.25 how much was the caddy??? And how come I can never find a nice coat for that price?! ;0)

Ila said...

Wow!..this is a great find..good for you!

Chookarooni said...

Julie,
I too love those kinds of stores - got my ink pad holders there and an old style telephone (no electricity required)- the caddy looks awesome!
Mary-Jane

Dana said...

What a find!

Yvonne said...

I like the caddy!