Monday, August 4, 2008

Altered Mini Clipboard

I altered this clipboard for a friend of mine who just moved into a new home. I thought she could use it at the door or by her phone for messages. Just gotta attach a little notepad to the clipboard and she'll have note paper handy when she needs it.

The clipboard is 6" wide by 9" high. A perfect size to hold a little notepad. I found these little mini clipboards at the Dollar Store and you know I had to get a few of them for this purpose. I love to alter things and clipboards are no exception. lol :) I kept this one pretty simple since I absolutely loved this new pattered paper that I just got and I didn't want to make a mess of it. Anyway, I hope she likes it and finds it useful. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: A Little Note (Studio G)
Patterned Paper: Classic K - McKenna (K & Company)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Tools: Mini Clipboard (Dollar Store), Terrifically Tacky Tape, Scissors
Embellishments: Olive Green Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I am sure she will love it...it's beautiful! :0)