Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wanda's New Stamp/Scrapbooking Store



These a few of the things that I got from my cousin, Wanda's new stamp/scrapbooking store in the Valley. I'm gonna have fun playing with the flourishes by Basic Grey and I couldn't resist this sweet little pink camouflage tote. How cute is it? :)

If you're interested in taking a trip down to Nova Scotia's beautiful Annapolis Valley, I'm sure she'll have something there that'll satisfy your crafty hunger! lol :) She's located on Cornwallis Street, just opposite the mall with the Sobeys and Zellers on the main drag - Commercial Street in New Minas. The shop is in her home. I'm sorry, I don't have house number, but it's on the left hand side of the street, about 3/4 way down Cornwallis Street and there's a sign at the end of her driveway. Have fun shopping and tell her that Julie sent you!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: