Thursday, August 14, 2008

MIA and soon to be MIA again... lol :)


I know I haven't posted much at all lately, but we've had friends visiting us from out of Province and now that they've headed back home we've been doing some work around the house, as well. Jim and I are now on vacation for three weeks! Yippee! But, no rest for the wicked...yesterday and today we painted the upstairs washroom and put it back to rights. We painted it a gorgeous Butter Yellow colour. I just love it! It's so nice and sunny and it really compliments the Bold Terra Cotta (like a brick red colour) that we painted the hallway outside the washroom along with the dining area and the kitchen. It just seems to all tie together now. It's hard to believe that we've lived here for just over two years now and we're finally getting some more painting done! lol :)

Here's a before shot of 'Painter Jules' in action showing ya the blue that we covered up. Hey, don't ya love the painter hat? lol :)
Our next projects are to paint the porch off the kitchen and the basement rec room. We also have to tile the floor around the wood stove in the rec room. So, lots to do...anyone wanna come help? lol :)

Anyway, I've got a few things to do tomorrow and we have a sitter coming over tomorrow night so we can go to our social with Jim's group. It should be a nice night out. Then, Friday morning we're heading away on another little vacation to New Brunswick. I'll be without a computer and my crafty supplies, so I likely won't have any other posts scheduled for about a week. By then I should be going through a good bit of crafty withdrawal, so I'm sure I'll have more to show you shortly after I get back...

OK, gotta call it a day, I just realized that it's 1:40 AM! Yikes! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Maybe you could alter that painter's cap! lol Does this mean no posts until Wednesday....good thing you told us you were going away...this way we don't worry.
Have a good vacation.