Sunday, August 3, 2008

Christened my new Stamp Space :)


I got a bit of time to play tonight with some new stamps that I got at my cousins new Stamp/Scrapbooking store down in the Annapolis Valley. Hey, I couldn't pass up some beautiful Basic Grey flourishes...a girl can never have too many flourishes, right? lol :) Enabler Alert: I've give ya some more details in my next post about Wanda's new store.

Well, I'm hoping that the rain cooperates and does what it wants tonight to water the gardens and then stops by morning...as I'd like to go out and enjoy the day tomorrow, but preferably not in the rain! I hate to complain but we've had so much rain here lately and frankly I'm sick of the humidity that goes along with it...not to mention my crazy frizzy hair that happens along with it! Oh well, it could be worse, it could be snow! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Two Scoops/Swirlie (Basic Grey), 'Happy Birthday' - All Kinds of Happy Collection- Snag 'em Stamps (Imaginisce), Funky Flowers - Stampology (Autumn Leaves)
Cardstock: China Red Linen & Goldenrod Linen (CRS), Flat White (CRS), Teal (Bazzill)

Ink: Taken with Teal, Real Red, Marigold Morning & Basic Black (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch

Embellishments: Clear Self-Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Do Not Say the S*** word!! I am so not ready to hear it yet!!

cute card. ;0)