Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dragonfly Pics

I had to share these pics of a dragonfly that my youngest daughter found a couple of days ago while we were at Kent's Home Improvement Warehouse. They have a glass enclosure at the front of the store and the dragonfly got inside there and was flying around trying to get out, but it kept smashing into the glass. I think it must have broke it neck or something cause when we came out of the store, she found it dead on the ground. So, I brought it home. Thought I might put it in a shadowbox frame and hang it on the wall...is that weird? lol :)

He's still in pretty good shape, here's a couple side and angle shots to see more detail on him. Neat, eh? What a pretty little guy. :)


OK, gotta go install some flooring in my porch, I'll share pics later of our latest reno. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

That's very cool Julie, I love dragon flies as much as ladybugs

Tracy.H said...

Is it as big as it looks, Julie! Bet the girls thought it was pretty cool. :0)