Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Card from Deborah


When I was at Deborah's tonight, she gave me this gorgeous belated birthday card as we haven't seen each in other in a bit with her and I both being away. Well, it certainly deserves it's own post and will get a special place in my home to be displayed. Check out the detail! I really can't imagine the patience it took to make this card, far more than I have, I'm sure! Not to mention the fact that my eyes would never be able to handle such intricate work! Thank you so much, Deborah! I adore it and I truly appreciate you taking the time to make such a special card for me.

Well, I'm on my way to bed. I didn't quite finish my card tonight while I was chatting with the girls, so after I got home I pulled out all my supplies and I finished it. I'll share it tomorrow. So, stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

I'm so glad you like the card Julie! ;) Last night was fun...you could've STAYED to finish your card! I was up till 4 am! (lol)