Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Live Love Laugh Butterflies

Well, I'm officially sick in the head...my butterfly obsession took over tonight! I was about to go to bed and I glanced over at my crafty space and I spied a butterfly stamp calling my name! I thought, well, perhaps just a quick little card...humm, an hour and a half later I'm done! Guess I'm gonna be sleepy again come morning! I'd better go get the coffee ready and program it for first thing! lol :)

Here's an angle to show the butterflies. :)

OK, I'm callin' it a day! Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies: Stamps: Butterfly (The Stamp Barn), Two Scoops/Swirlie (Basic Grey), Live Love Laugh (Studio G)
Patterned Paper: Classic K - McKenna (K & Company)
Cardstock: Groovy Guava (SU), Goldenrod Linen (CRS)
Ink: Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestone Self-Adhesive Gems, White Gel Pen (Signo - SU)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Julie!! I guess there are worse things you could be obsessed with. ;0)

Yvonne said...

Nice work! Like the added bling.