Thursday, August 28, 2008

Diva Lynux Kitty


Ok, I'm on my way to bed, but I just wanted to show you a couple of quick pictures. :) This first one was taken tonight of my fat cat, Lynux. My oldest daughter decided that Lynux needed a little bling, so she put some Mardi Gras beads around her neck. I thought that she would shake them right off, but 5 hours later she's still sportin' them! I'll take them off before we go to bed, but I caught this pic of her first. I thought the pic was funny, it looks like she's so unimpressed, but it's really just the flash that she didn't like. I think she's secretly very happy about lookin' fancy! lol :)

I'm sure you all know of my obsession with butterflies and dragonflies. While we were on vacation to NB last week, I found this cute little zipper pull with pretty beads and a beautiful silver butterfly and I had to buy it! How could I not? lol :) Now, I just need a coat to put it on! I've just discovered that all my coats have buttons on them, no zippers. See, the butterfly was clouding my vision...I never thought about the fact that I am coat zipper-less! Oh well, gotta go shop! But, for now I'm off to bed! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Love your kitty! My kitten's favorite toy is a string of mardi gras beads. She drags them all over the house! I love your zipper pull too. If you don't have a coat to put it on, try your purse! I always have some bling hanging on my purse.

Diana Jiron Graff said...

;) that's really cool too

Diana Jiron Graff said...

hehehe wait! I didn't see the photo of your kitty, hehehe he looks gorgeous!

Deborah March said...

Pretty zipper pull...a good excuse to buy your skinnier self a nice new fall coat! LOVE diva-kitty!!