Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Boy Tag Book

I attended a class last Friday at one of our local stamp stores and we made this sweet little Tag Book. I was actually filling in for my my friend, Kim, who couldn't make it to the class. She had signed up to make a little boy kit to hold some pics of her new little grandson. So, since she couldn't make it, I attended the class to make the project just for fun and I'm giving my tag book to her. Being an addicted blogger, I told her I just needed to take a picture of it first, then she could have it! lol :)

Here's a few different shots with the tags in and taken out.

A close up of the Tag Book
Front View with Tags Removed

Back View of Tag Book

Back View with Tags Removed

Front View of Large Tags
Back View of Large Tags

Front View of Small Tags

Back View of Small Tags

I'll have something else to share with you soon! Until then...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Julie I love this tag book wish I was closer to have taken this class.
Marilyn