Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mojo204

I'd like to share the lovely Ophelia, with you today. She can be purchased as a single in both a tiny and large size from The Stampsmith. I used the tiny size in my project today. She also comes in an in-between size as part of the Shakespeare Heroines - Ophelia and Friends plate. I've given the dimensions below:

1.25" wide x 1.75" high



2.25" wide x 3.5" high


3.75" wide x 4/5" high

I haven't done any of the Mojo Monday sketches in quite a while, but we're having our monthly crafty night tonight with my local group of crafty friends and our swap theme is to make a card that would fit any challenge out there. So, I chose to use the current sketch challenge below.
I'll have a fun project to share with you soon that we're making tonight. That's if I get it done tonight...sometimes with the larger projects I tend to fiddle with them for a while before I post them. Anyway, please stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: