Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lulu Loves Chocolate...

I have a fun pop art style card to share with you today using the Lulu stamp from The Stampsmith. Lulu is sold as a single stamp, which includes the thought bubbles and is quite large at about 4" x 5.5".

I cut her out and added the sentiment, 'Who needs a man When you can have chocolate' from the Say It Like It Is stamp sheet.

My project is 8" x 8". I made it a bit larger than I normally do, just because the main focal image was quite large and I wanted room to embellish with lots of bling. Not sure what I'm going to do with this...my hubby might get offended if I put it up in my house! :) I do love chocolate, but not sure if I like it more than him. On a funny note, my kids have always told us they like us more than a chocolate donut! That's quite a compliment, eh? lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: