Saturday, June 1, 2013

TSC43: Altered Cigar Box

 
For the challenge this month over at The Stampsmith Challenge site, our new Guest Designer, Paula Tidman has challenged us to create some art using the theme 'Alter it - Boxes, Bags or Books.'  My features an image of the lovely, Lucy.   I just love this image...she looks stunning and not at all silly like your normally remember her!

Here's a bit of an angle to better show you the gorgeous lacey pattered paper and hardware on the box.

Yes, I know this next image is upside down...I just wanted to show you a view of the back of the cigar box, so you can see the pretty sheer, gathered ribbon that's around the three sides over top of the lacey patterned paper.

I hope you decide to play along in the fun!  I can't wait to see all the different altered art!  Just remember to use at least one stamped image by The Stampsmith in order to be eligible for the draw.  :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: