Sunday, September 1, 2013

TSC46: Inspired By A Song

  
We have a bit of a different theme for you this month over at The Stampsmith Challenge blog.  This month, we're asking you to create something from being "Inspired By A Song."  Our theme was suggested by our Guest Designer this month, Maria Green.  Welcome aboard, Maria!

I used a photostamped image from the Mon Amour stamp sheet by The Stampsmith, a few different frames, mirrored cardstock and a couple of pewter wedding embellishments in the small mirrors.  I stamped/heat embossed all three frames and cut them out inside and out with scissors...yes, this took a while...then I added the mirrors in behind.

Can you guess what my song inspiration was? If you guessed 'Mirrors by Justin Timberlake', you're right!  :)  This is such a beautiful song, I'm not sure I've done it justice in my card, but this is the design that I had in my head, so I went with it. 

I hope you decide to play along in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what song inspires you.  Best of luck in the draw!  :)

Cheers,

No comments: